Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cabinets

Mindy admiring the new cabinets.
The kitchen cabinets are in.  And they are almost exactly what I had dreamed they'd be.  Ab and Levi are craftsmen.  And the cabinets are gorgeous!

When I hired them for the kitchen, I asked them to make cabinets for the laundry room, and also for our master bathroom.  All of that is done.  Furthermore, in our discussions, I asked Ab if he knew of anyone who could make a headboard for us.  He said, "Sure, we can do that."  I asked him to make an aspen headboard with lots of character.  That's exactly what I got.  And for a really good price, too.

Kitchen cabinets
The house is coming along.  Les painted the master bedroom on Monday.  Then he's been under the weather ever since.  Just a cold, I think.  Hoping I don't get it, too.

The plumber is scheduled to work on the house tomorrow.  We need to bring in the kitchen appliances, sink, faucet, etc.  Hopefully by the end of this week, we'll have a real, live working bathroom!  Woo-hoo!!!!!


Our new headboard

Laundry Room Cabinets
Still loving my water color floor.

No comments: