Friday, May 21, 2010

Contractors

During my career as a QuickBooks Consultant, I've met all kinds of business people. And among these business people, I've met many contractors. Some are great... some not so much.

The contractors I've met here in relation to our building have... for the most part... been really great. I met 2 guys today who did some work on our "shed." (That's what people call out-buildings around here... a shed. Even though it's 1500 square feet, it's a shed.) These guys are really good to work with. Hopefully we'll be able to break ground soon if things go as well as they did today.

Of course, there was one contractor who, when I asked him how soon I can expect his proposal, said to me, "You'll get it when I get to it." MMMmmmm -- OK then... Next! I wonder if he would have pulled that on Les.

I'm back at my "office" again. Time to get to work.

No comments: