Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20, 2010


Sometimes it's really hard to get any work done here. I keep my camera on the desk because you never know who may be coming by to visit. This gorgeous fox came to check out the bird seed. When the dogs started to bark he made haste back into the wild. By the time I grabbed my camera I had time for one picture & then he was gone.
Tomorrow I meet 2 contractors up on the property. I'm meeting a dirt guy & a concrete guy. We've worked with both of these people before & they are good people. I'm looking forward to getting started with this building.
I found out from the bank that I need to have all of our bids in place before they will send our application in for approval. Who knew? But this is really something we couldn't have started in California. I'm so glad I'm here to get this all started now.


No comments: